Let’s live out 1 Thessalonians 2:8 in February and encourage one another to Love Your Neighbor by sharing our lives and the gospel as God leads.
Here’s some suggestions:
1. Pray: Ask God to prepare you and the hearts of the 3 people you would like to spend time with in February.
2. Be intentional:
- Prayer walk your neighborhood - Ask neighbors what can you pray for them about.
- Plan a meal, coffee, hike with someone. Repeat.
- Take someone to the Will Graham event (April 27-29, Facebook - tcrcelebration).
3. Ask Questions:
- About their story: What’s your story? What do you want out of life? What are your spiritual beliefs? What do you believe about Jesus? What role does God play in your daily life? Was church a part of your life growing up? What do you think a Christian is?
- About what they believe: What do you mean by that? How did you come to believe that? What evidence is there for that?
- About what you believe: Can I share my story with you? Do you know what Christianity teaches about Jesus? Do you know how Jesus is unique among all other gods/religions?
Resources: Tactics by Gregory Koukl, vergenetwork.org - 25 Ways to Live On Mission