1 Peter 4:10 “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others."
Need: With social restrictions changing regularly, we know many of you do not feel comfortable yet being out in the public at large. Plus, for some of you, your giftings are with the written word, prayer or you just love to encourage people in a variety of ways. Our team has put together resources and contacts you need to make a difference from the comfort of your own home. And your kids can chip in as well with many of these.
Sign up for any of these that interest you or your family:
- Written encouragement for first responders, YMCA staff and nursing home workers. Sign up and we’ll send you contact information. *Family Friendly
- Write letters or FaceTime our missionaries in the field. Sign up and we’ll send you contact information. *Family Friendly
- Contacting the isolated or those in need in our church with cards, emails or phone calls. Sign up and we’ll send you contact information.
- Pray. Sign up and we’ll send you a list pf prayers for our families, community and nation. *Family Friendly
- Write a devotional for our church, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it.
- Be a good neighbor. Use this article to learn about your neighbors and do something for them this summer. Let us know you chose this by signing up below. *Family Friendly.
- Use the NextDoor app or look on Social.mom for ideas on how to connect with your neighbors. Let us know you chose this by signing up below.
- Have a skill or hobby worth passing on? Video yourself teaching or showing us how to do something and post it on our Facebook page or your own social media outlets. Let us know you chose this by signing up below. *Family Friendly.
- Have a better idea for serving at home? Awesome! Create your own and tell us what it is by clicking on the sign up button below.
Sign up on our app for any of these suggestions and we’ll email you any resources you need to get started.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.