Jterm: “Salt & Light: A Cultural Conversation”
June 6-9 (Monday - Thursday)
Food trucks will begin serving at 6:15pm.
Monday: La Abejita
Tuesday: Backdraft BBQ
Wednesday: Fork in the Road
Thursday: Griffdog’s Street Food & Trucky Cheese
Teaching, youth, and kids’ ministry will begin at 7pm each night.
Nightly discussion topics:
- Aren’t we better off without religion?
- How can you say there is only one true faith?
- How can you take the bible literally?
- Is the gospel the right news, true news, or good news?
- What is Jesus presently saving you from?
- What is the only thing that can solve the most pressing issues of our current culture?
- Doesn’t religion cause violence?
- Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
- Isn’t Christianity homophobic?
- Doesn’t the bible condone slavery?
- How do we handle citizenry and government as a Christian?
- How could a loving God allow so much suffering or send people to hell?
We have books in the hallway for $5 each. First come, first served. One per family please. There are invites you can pass out to your friends in the hallway as well.
For three nights, kids will learn about defending their faith and the fourth night will be fun and games!