As we launch into 2023, the leadership of Grace Fellowship has decided to focus on a season of prayer & fasting for "Global Missions". As Matthew 4:19 reminds us, a disciple of Jesus knows Jesus, is being changed by Jesus and is on mission with Jesus. Creating a culture of disciple making calls us to be aware of and participate in God reaching the nations. During this 21 days of prayer and fasting, we want to come together as a unified faith family and consider two questions:
- How can I be more aware of what God is doing to take the gospel to the ends of the earth?
- How can I participate in what God is doing in global missions this year?
JTERM SCHEDULE JANUARY 2023
Wednesdays January 4, 11, 18 & 25 are Global Mission Nights with special guest teaching for adults and children.
- Coffee bar available from 6:15 to 7pm. Donations for missions accepted.
- Services begin at 7pm.
- Due to the sensitive nature of these talks, there will be no video or live stream.
- Childcare available birth-5.
- Elementary kids will have their own Global Missions activities.
- GFC’s Youth will be with the adults.
Saturday, January 21 at 7pm we will show the movie, The Insanity of God.
Wednesday, January 25 will begin with a free catered meal at 6:15pm to break our fast together.
PRAYER & FASTING INFO
The 21 days of prayer begin on Thursday, January 5 and ends on Wednesday, January 25.
We realize an extended season of spiritual focus, fasting, etc. are new thoughts for some and many do not have a background or much experience with these ideas. As you read through the information below, let God’s goodness and grace provided through the Cross cover you as you consider how to be involved. Choose a next step that’s best for you and your family based on where you are spiritually and not on anyone else’s expectations. So with whatever successes, challenges or doubts you face during these seasons of prayer and self-denial, give yourself and others much grace. We all need it.